List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    my screensaver doesn't work
From:       ramzez <r4mz3z () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2003-03-21 6:35:12

Hi friends...
  I'm trying to use screensavers in my RedHat8.0 but I couldn'... I
probe it and everything is ok... but when I wait the time specified for
me... only have a black screen and nothing more.. if I move the mouse I
receive the dialog for my password (if I specified it) but the
screensaver (any) doesn't work

  What do I have to do for fix it??

a lot of thanks
--