List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Console settings.
From:       "geoff bagley" <geoff () gcbagley ! uklinux ! net>
Date:       2002-10-26 12:33:11

I have a dual-boot system with Debian Woody on hda,  and SuSE 8.0 on hdb.
They both work well,  and share a common hdc.

When I set up the  Konsole settings, changing for example, the Schema and
the font size,
and then hit the  Save Setting button  on Debian,  they STAY  saved, and are
there next
time I boot up.   On SuSE I have to re-set them each time.

Is this a bug,  and can I fix it ?

Best regards,

Geoff
G3FHL