List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re: Line Length Help
From:       Peter <pfheiss () philonline ! com>
Date:       2002-10-24 2:28:59

Thank you so much Jude! This will safe me up to 1/3rd of my print paper.

jdashiel@shellworld.net said:
> I think fmt and newfmt both have line length command line switches.

This brings to question how does one know what are all the goodies
hidden in the Linux box? By going thru all the Linux user commands in "Linux
In A Nutshell" and with luck find the right command. May be O'Reilly should
make an arrangement of the commands by function as well instead of only
alphabetically.

Regards
--
Peter