List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Replying to Post ( was Re: Partitioning problem was:  Question about "find -exec" )
From:       James Mohr <linux-newbie () jimmo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-25 5:55:47

HI All!

Please remember to start a new threat when the topic changes, especially as if
the new topic is so dramtically different as in this case. For those of us
who use threadable mail readers, it is really annoying to have topics mixed
like this.

Regards,

jimmo
--

"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your