List:       linux-netdev
Subject:    reuqest for advice
From:       "Sharath Udupa" <sku () netkracker ! com>
Date:       2001-03-23 8:41:05

Hello,

I am a Computer Science student studying in India. I am very interested
in working on TCP/IP. I have gone through the implementation of TCP/IP
in 4.4BSD (Net/3).
But I am interested in learning how this has been implemented in Linux.
I have tried to understand by just looking at the source code, but
finding it very difficult to properly understand it.
I request you to tell me if there are any documentation on the
implementation.
I am also interested in doing a mini project in TCP/IP. Could please
suggest some good topics for me to start off.
Please do reply to this mail.

Thank you,
Sharath