List:       linux-netdev
Subject:    Re: patch: x25-iface / lapb reliability
From:       "David S. Miller" <davem () redhat ! com>
Date:       2000-11-10 4:53:03

   Date:   Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:23:38 +0100
   From: Henner Eisen <eis@baty.hanse.de>

   I've done several tests with the lapbether driver by simulating
   netif_rx() backlog congestion and verified that it works. For the
   other drivers, I checked that they compile o.k. (anc cc'ed to the
   maintainers)

Patch applied, thanks a lot.

BTW, on the 2.2.x side I would be more than willing to accept
a patch which makes netif_rx() return appropriate error codes
to match  2.4.x.  Then you could solve this cleanly in both
cases.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com