List:       linux-netdev
Subject:    Re: question.
From:       Jesse Brandeburg <jesse.brandeburg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 7:33:03

On 11/29/05, JaniD++ <djani22@dynamicweb.hu> wrote:
> Hello, list,
>
> I get this sometimes: (2.6.14.2)
>
> NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out
> e1000: eth0: e1000_watchdog_task: NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex

we've fixed some of these, unfortunately as much as I'd like to claim
we've fixed all of them, it seems they lurk about.  Please try the
latest driver (6.2.15) from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/e1000/
and let us know how it goes.  If you then still have problems, we'll
need more information like lspci -vvv, dmesg, what test, etc.

> This is a hardware error, or bug? :-)

seems like most of these issues are a little of both.

> And this?
> conntrack_ftp: partial 227  504761367+20

someone else will have to help with this.  FYI, having useful subject
lines helps.
-