List:       linux-netdev
Subject:    INTRODUCTION
From:       "ALEX alex" <info () alextools ! com>
Date:       2004-12-14 9:54:32

ALEX WOOD WORKING TOOLS

Sub: Introduction of our Company
Dear Sir,

We find pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the leading manufacture of

Router Machine (Portable Router) -5 Models.
Circular Router Machine.
Router Bits                                                                           \
. Moulding Blocks.
Moulding Blades.
Takkti Cutter.
Cutter.
Fil - Fil Cutter.
Molam Cutter.
Any Types of Wood Working Machine & Cutter's
Planner Blade (HSS, TCT)
Hinge Boring Bits
Dowel Driling .
Cnc Router
Moulding Patti

We here by request you add our name in your valued list of suppliers and here by \
request you give chance to prove ourselves. We are along with sending our detailed \
catalogues and price lost of products.

Above Mention detail's is Maximum Discount.
In anticipation of yours reply.

ALEX WOOD WORKING TOOLS PVT LTD
81-C Karelibaug Ind,
Estate, Jalaram Marg,