List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: Bug report
From:       Ulrik De Bie <winmute () atlantique ! venturi ! net>
Date:       1999-12-29 20:10:46

> Correct me if I'm wrong, that does sound like:
> 1) You have bad memory
> 2) Someone is playing with you.
he already said he was a very big target for DoS attacks.
> > The box crashed 3 times yesterday and the longest uptime I have seen in
> > the last few months if 5 days.

Robin, if you don't get an answer here, repost in a few days on linux-kernel,
and make sure to include the kernel config you are using. (SMP is for instance a
very
important one .. is it the clean 2.2.13 kernel from kernel.org ?

   0:   c7 05 00 00 00    movl   $0x0,0x0
this line should not be there, so it would be very usefull to see if this
code exists in the assembly generated from schedule.

Kind regards
Ulrik

-