List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: Dos to Linux
From:       Domingos Soares Neto <domingos () pucsp ! br>
Date:       1999-08-31 17:30:03

You should use:
-----------------------
| MS-LanManager for DOS |                 --------------------
| - client -            |       -->       |Samba - server -  |
------------------------                  --------------------

to connect this machine.
Both softwares uses NetBios protocol and can talk into the network.
MS-LanManager client is free and available at  MS FTP server , but if you
wanna to share DOS machine's files, you should buy commercial server
version.

Domingos Soares Neto
Network Administrator
Science Computing Center , PUC-SP University, Brazil
domingos@pucsp.br

-