List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: Squid Cache Size
From:       Oskar Pearson <oskar () is ! co ! za>
Date:       1997-11-28 19:57:37

Hi

> Does anyone have any info/ideas/comments on suggested cache sizes for Squid?
> I guess this would be dependent on system speed (search time) and Internet
> connection bandwidth....
>
> Rough ideas would be great.  Size (i.e. storage costs) is no object.
ask.

http://altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&what=web&kl=XX&q=%2Bintel+%2Bsizing+%2Bsquid

will have some interesting urls though... the first references
different connect counts and so on too.

--
"Haven't slept at all. I don't see why people insist on sleeping. You feel
so much better if you don't. And how can anyone want to lose a minute -