List:       linux-net
Subject:    Questions about IP numbers.
From:       Chaiya Intasoie <chaiya () rs ! mahidol ! ac ! th>
Date:       1997-11-28 13:26:28

Folks;
	Just quick questions. Suppose I want to use masquerade my system.
(I mean just my intranet segments) Is it possible to use a real IP
numbers. I understand about those "Unconnected" IP numbers. But in case I
want to use some IP number just for my internal network is it possible?

	Another question is suppose I want to pick up some IP number to
use in my internal network. Is it eligal?

		Thanks for any comments.

					Chaiya Intasoie