List:       linux-net
Subject:    Routing, firewalling, etc....
From:       "Larry Herzog Jr." <herzog () aero ! und ! edu>
Date:       1997-03-30 13:42:34

I'm currently using my Linux box as a router to the internet for my local
intranet....I utilize ipfwadm and have ip masquerading
setup....Everything is working flawlessly....I'm just wondering if there
is a utility (maybe something 'top' like) that will give a display of all
the network traffic via the router in real time?  I'm planning on moving
the router setup to a secondary linux box and dedicate it to just routing
packets for the network and I'd like to have a real time display of the
network traffic it 'sees'....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

_____
Larry Herzog Jr.		herzog@aero.und.edu
Technical Support Analyst	http://www.aero.und.edu/~herzog
SCC/UND Aerospace,
University of North Dakota	+++ Hebrews 4:12 +++