List:       linux-net
Subject:    rarp died..
From:       Galex Yen <galex () tpts1 ! seed ! net ! tw>
Date:       1997-01-29 4:51:05

Hello,
  I run diskless clients and i use rarp to give out ip addresses.
Suddenlly my server's rarp doesn't work.  It gives the error messag
   SIOCSRARP : Invalid argument

Can o3~anyone help me?  If this problem is not solveable... I wouldn't
mind using bootp, but when I tried it... I couldn't get anything to
work... so if anyone can help me with that too.. that would be great.

thanks in advance.

-galex