List:       linux-net
Subject:    Rsh and Rlogin Configuration
From:       Adriano Correa de Paula <adriano () magnum ! ime ! uerj ! br>
Date:       1996-09-27 23:24:53

Hi folks,
I'm working on a Slackware Linux system 1.3.18.
I have already changed the following files: hosts.equiv and .rhosts,
trying to garantee free-password access while using rsh, rcp, rlogin, ...
But nothing happens!

Could it be a problem of parameter passing to the deamons (rshd,
rlogind)? Or maybe a problem of file access permissions?
Please, help me with some information about this "intrincated" problem.

Adriano