List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: Multiport help
From:       erik () kroete2 ! freinet ! de (Erik Corry)
Date:       1996-04-27 16:30:00

RHS Linux User (zap@kraken.port-aransas.k12.tx.us) wrote:
: [..]
: kernel -1.2.8- (Slackware 3.0) running on it.  Now I know thats an old
: [..]
: (buslogic busmastering Fast SCSI, ne2000, 16 channels slip/cslip/ppp),
: [..]

I seem to remember there were changes in the 1.2 kernels to get
rid of hanging with NE2000 clones. I would stronly recommend that you
go to 1.2.13.

--
We believe that God is on our side -- Netscape chief executive James Barksdale