List:       linux-net
Subject:    CAPI server for linux
From:       "Rainer Seck" <seck () wapserv ! e-technik ! fh-muenchen ! de>
Date:       1998-05-29 8:13:23

Hi all,

I am not very familar with ISDN and CAPI.

There are a lot NT/W95 (iiihh!) user in my net who are crying
for a so called CAPI-server on linux in conjunction with a new ISDN board,
which can be used from elsewhere (NT...) so that they can use their
lokal CAPI clients. The 'normal' use of the ISDN board  works fine,
 all IP traffic goes out an come in, so ftp/telnet/www etc is ok.

So does somebody Knows about such CAPI server for linux?

Thanks a lot for little help

Rainer Seck

seck@e-technik.fh-muenchen.de

-