List:       linux-net
Subject:    2.0.34-4: ARP: arp called for own IP address
From:       Dave Wreski <dave () nic ! com>
Date:       1998-03-30 6:09:55

Hi all.  I'm not sure if this is 2.0.34-pre4 specific, but I don't recall
seeing this message before.

Maybe there were some changes to 2.0.34-pre4 that could cause this?  It seems
to only show in dmesg, not in /var/log/messages.

Any idea where to troubleshoot, besides trying a different kernel?

Dave

-