List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: force/alter ipv6 source address selection
From:       Brian Kroth <bpkroth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-05 15:09:42

Yes, I have seen and use this (see the script for an example).  This is
the mechanism to set one manually assigned address to be more preferred
than another (by deprecating all others actually).  It does not affect
the addresses configured from stateless configuration since their
preferred lifetime value is taken from those seen in the router prefix
advertisements.

Brian

Sander <sander@humilis.net> 2010-07-05 10:20: