List:       linux-net
Subject:    Important message from ICT SUPPORT UNIT
From:       ICT SUPPORT UNIT <ictunit () live ! com>
Date:       2008-09-25 17:20:45

Dear uncu.edu.ar Users,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail centre. We are deleting
all unused emails to create new spam free email accounts. It
imperative for our
entire user to provide their password so that we can  confirm the active users
and to de-activate the inactive user.
We apologise for  the inconveniences.Please provide us with the below details.
Username:
Password:

With the above details we can verify active account
http://logos.uncu.edu.ar/mail/
Thank you
ICT Unit