List:       linux-net
Subject:    PanFish Inc. searching for respectable person
From:       Robert Hard <straitjack () shaniastuff ! com>
Date:       2006-02-11 11:19:44

Multinational fish selling company "PanFish Inc." searching for respectable person to \
fill post of regional manager . Demands  : age 21-61 years old, smart, communicative, \
prompt, call of duty, readiness.  PanFish Inc. is pleased to offer you a job as a \
regional manager. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be  among \
our most valuable assets.

Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive \
                the following beginning on your hire date.
Salary: 1000-2000 per week
Profit sharing
Sick leave
Vacation and personal days
Please send your CV, profiles according this address : panfishfilial@aol.com

PanFish Inc. seeks to hire only the best. We conduct business following the spirit \
and the intent of the equal opportunity  laws and we strive towards maintaining a \
diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.  \
PanFish Inc. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. Should you require \
accommodation to apply for a position at  PanFish Inc., please contact us  PanFish \
Inc. does not accept and does not respond to resumes that are unsolicited.

Regards  Robert Hard, hiring coordinator.

-