List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: Selection of TCP congestion avoidance algo per interface?
From:       Henrik Nordstrom <hno () marasystems ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 23:46:16

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, David S. Miller wrote:

> As modules are loaded and unloaded, the indices change and
> thus change meaning while still potentially active in a
> bunch of DSTs.

Not if you just clear the index position, leaving the others were they
are.

As you can't unload an algo currently in active use (where active then
should include having routes referring to it, not only active tcp
sessions) I don't see a big problem there.

but this discussion is going a little outside the scope of linux-net I
think..

Regards
Henrik
-