List:       linux-net
Subject:    order enquiry
From:       "Patrick  Smith" <don4u () manchester ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 3:13:51

  My name is Patrick Smith,I want to purchase laptop from your store for
my own personal use and for my daugther,so please I will like know about
your shipping details also your website adress so that I will be able to
chose the type I need.
Regard
Patrick

Note:The shipping Destinationa is within United State