List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: UDP help
From:       Eric <eric () cisu ! net>
Date:       2003-03-23 18:20:34

This may sound like a dumb answer but...
	Have you tried increasing the size of your buffers?
and
	Maybe you can vary the packet size. Many small packets vs. Few Larger
packets. There is more overhead with many smaller packets. On a high
bandwidth network you might be able to get away with large packets.