List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Re: xdos config problems
From:       ebiederm+eric () ccr ! net (Eric W !  Biederman)
Date:       1999-10-28 4:27:30

Feher Sandor <fehers@freemail.c3.hu> writes:

> 1.I must use our national keyboard settings (Hungarian). It works fine
> when I set term_char_set="latin2" but     in this case my application's
> window crashed. (It contains 437 characters in its window frame.).
>   If I set term_char_set="ibm" keyboard doesn't work but the program's
> window is fine.

No Clue.

> 2.I thought the xdos resolve these problems for me. I'v got some
> elementary problem with this:
>
>   - I can't resize it's window ??? (I don't know why doesn't it
> work.It's my most important and urgent     problem!)
Resize is just because it uses the supplied font, and doesn't want to
confuse the emulation.  Using a different font will allow a larger size.

>   - Only a part of national laguage set is work properly.
>     But the window frames looks good.
A different font (besides the standard vga font) that support hungarian
would probably make this work bettetr.

> 3. Finally, I telnet into this machine, the national keyb. doesn't work
>    in dosemu, but it work at console.
>    (Gereon Ruetten <gently@baer.rwth-aachen.de>	has my problem too I
> saw).
This is in the process of being fixed.