List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Re: Help!
From:       ebiederm+eric () ccr ! net (Eric W !  Biederman)
Date:       1999-10-28 3:40:09

=?iso-8859-1?B?RGlvrg==?= <diogenes@elogica.com.br> writes:

> Thank you for your help. My doubt is how do I code, or call, that the callback routine in DOSEMU ?
>
> The example below, show the procedure in the TSR application service, which running on DOS. How
> would it look like converted for DOSEMU ?

If you can avoid it don't do it like that:
Have dosemu call an interrupt service routine.

To get the timing right (with respect to virtual interrupts)  you need
to be very careful.

Looking how the BIOS is coded might give you some examples.

But in general I don't recommend writing code like that.  A small assembler
stub in the bios called by an interrupt (which can call your function)
works much better.

Eric