List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Re: linux-msdos-digest V1 #119
From:       John Elliott <jce () seasip ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1998-09-25 19:04:13

: David Murn wrote:
: On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Kragen wrote:
: > (I seem to remember that some of the ELKS guys are running ELKS in it,
: > but I don't know if that's really true.)
:
: Sure, we run ELKS in it.  From what I've seen, any OS which should boot on
: x86 will boot in dosemu.  Even minix will boot if you force it into real
: mode.

  CP/M-86 v1.1 will boot in dosemu. DOSPLUS 1.2 won't (at least in 0.64.1).