List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Question (8042?, re:FireBird II in dosemu)
From:       Iftikhar Rathore <mawali () news ! icns ! com>
Date:       1998-09-23 19:48:29

Hi
How does serv_8042.c work, is there any documentation?. Is 8042 the
microcontroller in the keyboard?. I am getting unsupported command error
from serv_8042.c, I think the command is actually for the controller in
the joystick that is intercepting the keyboard. If I know the working of
serv_8042.c, I might be able to hack it somehow.
Thanks
FT