List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Upgrading problem
From:       Hossein Movahhedian <dma8hm1956 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 17:52:15

   Dear All
   Hi,
   I have upgraded dosemu-1.0.1 to dosemu-1.2.2. The problem is
that the option $_emubat = "deb" does not work anymore. Furthemore
with $_xms = (10240) and $_ems = (10240) I receive the following
error message:{{{
ERROR: MAPPING: cannot get IPC shared mem (Invalid argument)

This may have the following reasons:
- you do not have IPC configured into the kernel
- the limits are to low for the amount of memory you requested
  in /etc/dosemu.conf. In this case either decrease the XMS/EMS/DPMI
  amount in /etc/dosemu.conf or increase the kernel limits such as
  'echo 67108864 >/proc/sys/kernel/shmmax'
}}}

Thanks,
Hossein
-