List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Dosemu-1.2.0 -feedback.
From:       Bernhard.Bialas () t-online ! de (Bernhard Bialas)
Date:       2004-01-20 20:30:30

At first, congratulations to the new stable release.
I have seen a lot of improvements against the 1.1.99.1.
My favourite astronomy program Orbits3 works now under X too and the mouse
works properly. Also in some of my chess programs the mouse is now better  to
use as before. Also the serial communication between my chess programs and
the electronic chess board works now more reliable. Before, approx. one % of
the moves have not reached the PC. Now not one move get lost.

Thaks to all developpers for their good work.

Best regards
Bernhard Bialas

-