List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Dosemu joystick code comments / RTC ICQ question
From:       Clarence Dang <dang () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-10 7:32:20

Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:34:11 +0200
From: Eric <eric@CoLi.Uni-SB.DE>
To: dang@kde.org, Eric Auer <eric@CoLi.Uni-SB.DE>

> > By the way, do you know anything about a RTC cyclic IRQ emulation
> > being on the way (or already there) for Dosemu? Would be nice, as
> > it is besides the timer chip and vertical retrace the third popular
> > timing method used by Dos programs. I know roughly how it is supposed
> > to work, but I have no clue whatsoever how and where you would plug
> > this into the Dosemu system.
>
> I really have no idea, sorry.  Perhaps you should post to the linux-msdos
> mailinglist and I'm sure someone could help you there.

Could you forward my question to the list in that case? Thanks.

(...)
And I got the impression that the timing/IRQ
related things are actually hard to understand in the emulation. Whatever,
maybe I can provide some partial help by cutting and pasting the right
IntList parts and providing some sample code -using- the RTC.

-