List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    Re: dosemu: wrong graphics output on LCD
From:       Stephan Brauss <sbrauss () bluewin ! ch>
Date:       2001-11-09 7:44:56

Hello Matthew,

> Hello, I have to ask, does this work in Dos?
sorry, I forgot to mention: yes it does...

I invested some more hours last night to scan the source
code. It's not so easy to understand (for me). For example,
at the end of src/env/video/vc.c, in install_int_10_handler,
the handler for int10 is only installed if config.vbios_seg is 0xe000.
But in dosemu.conf, one can also set vbios_seg to 0xc000 like me. Is it a bug?
Anyway, I changed it from 0xe000 to 0xc000. Dosemu does not crash but
it doesn't solve my problem either... If the right handler of my VGA BIOS
is installed now, it seems that it is still not used.

Thanks!
Stephan Brauss
-