List:       linux-mm
Subject:    2.2.0-pre6 ain't nice =(
From:       Kalle Andersson <kalle () sslug ! dk>
Date:       1999-01-13 18:07:27

Hello

I've been running 2.2.0-pre6 for about 5 days now (w/o reboot) and I'm sad
to say that it seems to swap more and more for each day. Especially when
something heavy I/O is running, but even when the system is not used at
all it is much more sluggish then freshly rebooted...

I hope this problem will be fixed, we certainly don't want NT emulation =)

--
Med vänlig hälsning
Kalle Andersson