List:       linux-mm
Subject:    numa_maps display of shmem--need/want '\040(deleted)' ???
From:       Lee Schermerhorn <Lee.Schermerhorn () hp ! com>
Date:       2007-05-30 17:02:37

Christoph [,anyone?]:

While I'm looking at numa_maps, do we need/want that funky suffix string
that shows up on the file names of shmem regions in numa_maps?  I expect
it will show up on any unlinked, mmap'ed file, but haven't tested that
case.  Is it useful information in the context of numa_maps?

Maybe translate the '\040' back to a space?

Lee