List:       linux-mm
Subject:    huge pages corner cases
From:       "adheer chandravanshi" <adheerchandravanshi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-30 12:49:10

Hey all,

I am a Linux newbie.

I read about the huge page corner cases i.e problems may occur on
using hueg pages in Linux , the linux of the page is:
http://linux-mm.org/HugePageCornerCases

The first corner case is given as

-NUMA-aware allocation - don't want all the memory accesses going
through a common controller.

Can anyone please specify what the statement means as I didn't clearly
get its meaning?

-Adheer