List:       linux-mm
Subject:    Re: [patch 1/2] shared page table for hugetlb page - v4
From:       Hugh Blemings <hab () au1 ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2006-10-21 4:03:42

Hiya,

> You can add my
> Acked-by: Hugh Dickins <hugh@veritas.com>
> to both patches, but it's no longer worth much: I notice Andrew has
> grown so disillusioned by my sluggardly responses that he's rightly
> decided to CC Hugh Blemings instead ;)  Over to you, Hugh!

Patches look fine, at a cursory glance they seem to mainly be implementing
functionality on legacy architectures anyway :P

In case it will assist identification in the future, my learned colleague
is the dashing fellow on the left.  Perhaps we need to xfce support in
git/quilt ?

http://pics.blemings.org/gallery/deusca-200606/20060722_233006

Happy hacking :)

Hugh(B)

Hugh Blemings
Open Source Hacker
OzLabs, IBM Linux Technology Centre
phone: +61 2 6212 1177 (T/L 70 21177)   mobile: +61 411 647 662  fax: +61 2
6212 1187
Intranet: http://ozlabs.au.ibm.com
Internet: http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux