List:       linux-mm
Subject:    Re: [Lhms-devel] [RFC] buddy allocator without bitmap  [2/4]
From:       Hiroyuki KAMEZAWA <kamezawa.hiroyu () jp ! fujitsu ! com>
Date:       2004-08-27 6:09:41

Hi,

It's is against pure 2.6.8.1-mm4 tree.

I'm afraid that there was cut & paste mistake of mine,
so I send it in tgz file again.

patch order)
1.  eliminate-bitmap-includes.patch
2.  eliminate-bitmap-init.patch
3.  eliminate-bitmap-alloc.patch
4.  eliminate-bitmap-free.patch
5.  eliminate-bitmap-prefetch.patch

-- Kame

Dave Hansen wrote:

> I can't seem to get patch 2 to apply.  Were they again a plain
> 2.6.8.1-mm4 tree, or were some other patches involved too?  They were
> supposed to go in numerical order, right?
>
> -- Dave
>
> --

--the clue is these footmarks leading to the door.--
KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki <kamezawa.hiroyu@jp.fujitsu.com>

["eliminate-bitmap.tgz" (application/x-compressed)]