List:       linux-mm
Subject:    Alex_
From:       "Zero Damager" <hemical-ass () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2003-06-23 11:41:12

Does any body can help me? I'm looking for a people
who knows gas(gnu assemmbler) very good.
I need some body who can explain me what this peace of code
ripped with objdump program means --
 0xc8000412  ff fc ff ff ff ff  call <0xc8000400+13>

I have bit of experience with assemmbling, and byte code i understand to.
After the call instruction the processor begins code execution at address
0xc8000413, which is (fc) byte, it is some sort of clear-flag instruction,
then the (ff) byte follows, which means call instruction.
The question is -- where it jumps>? To (ff ff ff) address of the page>?