List:       linux-mm
Subject:    Re: 2.5.44-mm6
From:       Andrew Morton <akpm () digeo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-28 7:31:05

Rob Landley wrote:

> On Monday 28 October 2002 00:06, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > url: http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/2.5/2.5.44/2.5.44-mm6/
>
> Naturally. :)

If you mean that putting the text "url" in front of a url was invented
by the deparment of redundancy department then yup.  But if the linux-mm
list sees a message starting with a url then it decides to hide it in
the mail headers.

If you mean something else then I don't know what it is.

(And I'm tool old and cynical to use this "URI" stuff)