List:       linux-mips
Subject:    Sports Survey
From:       leadchief () freemail ! com ! pk
Date:       1999-12-20 2:18:07

Hello.  RRI Research is asking questions about sports and entertainment topics and \
would like to invite you to participate in our study.  Your opinions are very \
important to the sport and entertainment industry.  Your email address was randomly \
selected from a database of email addresses.  If you would like to participate in our \
survey, it would be great to hear from you.  By completing the survey, you also have \
a chance to win $500.   The survey only takes 10-15 minutes to complete and we \
believe you will enjoy answering exciting questions about topics such as sports, \
television and even the movies.  Your identity and responses will be kept \
confidential.

If you would like to participate in our survey, please go to \
http://www.sweepstakewinners.com  Thank you.

RRI Research

http://www.sweepstakewinners.com

This is one time survey announcement. Simply hit delete and you will not be contacted \
again.