List:       linux-mips
Subject:    Beloved in Christ
From:       pastorpowell112 <pastorpowell112 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-22 8:17:43

Beloved in Christ

I am Mr Pastor Powell and i got your contact on my personal search of the
person i want to will my money to. Please i willed the sum of FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND US DOLLARS to you ,that is the only money left in my account right
now.

Please if you really want to know why i have willed this money to you and
you want this money to be transferred to you please contact the bank manager
whose name and address i will give you as soon as you reply this mail. He
will help you transfer this money that i have willed to you. Right now i am
in the hospital emailing you with my lap top computer and i will tell you my
story as soon as i hear from you.

Pls reply me back to this email stated here: (
pastorpowell147@rocketmail.f.com) do not write to me with this email that i
sent this letter with, coz i will not receive it, i am having problem with
this email box that i sent this letter with,

Thank you for your understanding.

God Bless you.
Pastor Powell.