List:       linux-mips
Subject:    Re: sync c-tx39.c with c-r4k.c
From:       Ralf Baechle <ralf () linux-mips ! org>
Date:       2005-09-29 23:30:58

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 08:24:58PM +0900, Atsushi Nemoto wrote:

> tx39_flush_cache_range() do nothing if !cpu_has_dc_aliases.  It should
> flush d-cache and invalidate i-cache since TX39(H2) has separate I/D
> cache.

Thanks, applied.

If you and other patch submitters would in the future please also start
sending patches with Signed-off-by: lines, for more please see
Documentation/SubmittingPatches.

In the past I didn't bother because we ended up blending all patches in
the CVS archive anyway to the point where they just didn't make sense
anymore.  Now with git that has changed.

  Ralf