List:       linux-mips
Subject:    [manu@netbsd.org: Need an account on a Linux/Mips box]
From:       Ralf Baechle <ralf () uni-koblenz ! de>
Date:       2001-09-22 21:53:04

----- Forwarded message from Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> -----

From: manu@netbsd.org (Emmanuel Dreyfus)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:58:18 +0200
To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Need an account on a Linux/Mips box

Hello everybody

I'm working on Linux compatibility on NetBSD/Mips. In order to implement
things such as signals, I need a user account on a big endian Linux/Mips
system.

I would use this account mainly for building and running tests programs,
in order to check that our Linux emulation is accurate.

Anyone can helop here?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.
Si la reponse est NT, c'est probablement

----- End forwarded message -----

  Ralf