List:       linux-megaraid-devel
Subject:    megamon dying
From:       Frank Crawford <Frank.Crawford () ac3 ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-07-22 6:11:33

Folks,
	I've noticed that megamon doesn't seem to be working properly in two
respects:

	- it only reports one disk in my PV220 (Ch-1,ID-0), and
	- it dies after a few hours.

	I see in the mail archives that some of these problems have been seen
before, but has anything been done about it?  What can other suggest?

	I'm running RedHat 9 (with patched megaraid module) and megamon 3.6.

Thanks
Frank

--
ac3
Suite G16, Bay 7, Locomotive Workshop   Phone:  02 9209 4600