List:       linux-megaraid-devel
Subject:    Re: can't compile megaraid-v2.00.3 with linux-2.4.20
From:       Matthew Schumacher <matt.s () aptalaska ! net>
Date:       2003-02-27 17:00:49

Matt,

With this new driver with the following software:

Linux-2.4.20
Slackware-8.1
sendmail-8.12.7
openldap-2.1.12
bind-9.2.1

I am able to get up to 2019 messages a minute in mail performance.  This
is very good considering the users live in ldap with sendmail/procmail
(via nsswitch) resolving them.

This is all running on a poweredge 1550.  Not bad for a inexpensive 1u box.

schu