List:       linux-megaraid-devel
Subject:    RE: remove logical disk from perc2/sc
From:       "Mukker, Atul" <atulm () lsil ! com>
Date:       2002-01-24 14:35:00

That would be overkill, specially if you have lots of drive in many arrays.
Simpler step would be take off the drive, and hit CTRL-M when megaraid
POSTs. In configuration, do
Objects->Logical Drives and select the logical drive you want to delete. Hit
the delete key to remove this array.
Quit from the configuration utility.

This feature is available in all recent f/w. What f/w are you using?

Though it is advisable to know the existing configuration, in case you do
want to clear and make new configuration, as suggested by Steve.

Thanks
Atul Mukker <Atul.Mukker@lsil.com>
Software Engineer II

RAID Storage Adapters Division