List:       linux-man
Subject:    AW: sendfile() more detailed information ? anyone ?
From:       Walter Harms <wharms () bfs ! de>
Date:       2021-01-21 8:51:07

I would suggest to search the busybox ml for the thread:
 Why doesn't "cat a b > foo" work?

I did some search on the net for sendmail() and found that
several project had problems with various implementations
of sendfile() and offered a switch to disable its use.
(I added the apache doc for more details but other project
 have the same). Nothing is mentioned in man page but to be fair
several problems have been fixed.

re,
 wh