List:       linux-man
Subject:    Greetings Dear Friend.
From:       miss abigail kipkalya <missabigailkipka833 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-03-23 15:05:13

Greetings Dear Friend.

My name is Miss Abigail kipkalya Kones, from Libya, I am 22 years old,
I am in St.Johns's Parish for refugee in Burkina Faso under United
Nations High commission for Refugee because I lost my parents in the
recent war in  Libya, right now am in Burkina Faso, please save my
life i am in danger.

My late father was a well known Lybia military leader. He died on
Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of
Lybia (FRCI)

I saw your profile and became interested in you, please contact me
through my email address (missabigailkipka833@gmail.com) to know each
other and i have something very important worth US$25.600,000.00 to
tell you, i wait for your response to my email ID.

(missabigailkipka833@gmail.com)

Yours sincere

Miss Abigail Kipkalya Kones