List:       linux-man
Subject:    Webmail User
From:       "asad () summitpowerltd ! com" <asad () summitpowerltd ! com>
Date:       2018-08-19 6:24:41

Dear Webmail User

Our Webmail IP Security service discovered irregular Log-in attempts on your email \
account from IP location (213.1.1.674). and also been used to send out spam messages \
as against our policy. For security purpose we will be closing down this Account \
unless you click or copy the link below to re-validate your mailbox for verification \
username and password.

http://sitesumo.com/outlookwebaccs08755/main.html

We strongly advice you not to share your password with anyone for your Email security \
purpose.

Thank you for using this Webmail services.

©2018 Office Information Center.
All rights reserved.