List:       linux-mac68k
Subject:    Re: Anything wrong with the potato root.img
From:       Nick Burlett <quoll () nutopia ! org>
Date:       2000-05-28 16:57:50

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Luiz Pimenta wrote:

> >Started X for the first time some minutes ago.
> >Worked great - except for the speed, of course.
> >
> >Ingvar
>
> Does anyone has a screenshot of Linux-m68k with X on a Macintosh?

No, but if you want, I can take one.. I'm running Window Maker, in case
you needed to know. I actually don't use X very much on my Quadra, but it
is usefull to bring up windows from my 6400/200 onto the quadra monitor..
(basically makeing dual heads :-)

Just tell me what you want running in the screenshot.. I'll take it.

-Nick
quoll@nutopia.org

PS: I'll get to work on the maclinuxstatus site again soon! (Famous last
words)